Greetings and Salutations

Welcome to Newmies Bees Blog!

In December 2013, I was invited by Fr. Czesław Krysa of St Casimir's Church in Buffalo, to make a Polish alcoholic beverage made with honey called "Krupnik" for St Casimir's Polish Comfort Food event in January 2014. While learning and helping Fr. Krysa make the krupnik using his family's recipe, I became enamored with honey. So much so, that I decided to become a beekeeper. In February 2014, I started doing some research on the subject of beekeeping and even took a Beekeeping 101 class. This is my origin story, the start of my journey as a beekeeper. Since then, I have acquired allot of experience in beekeeping and wish to share my experiences with the world.

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my experiences as a beekeeper.

My hopes are that you enjoy this chronicle!



Comments

Popular Posts